Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poem: But A Child

Dear All,

Discipline of a child is an important factor in any learning. Without discipline a child may learn facts but not values.

The key to discipline is making the child realise the consequences of each action.

Below is a poem which I like about discipling a child.

Rodney Tan
---------------------------------------------
But A Child



I am but a child


whether big or small.


I don't always obey the rules


or even know them all.


But please be patient with me.


I'm really truly trying.


It's just sometimes my energy


makes my feet and mouth go flying!


I am growing up so fast


and going through such changes.


It seems as if 'most every day


my whole world rearranges.


I need your help to be my best,


We're family you know.


So if I'm getting out of line


please kindly tell me "no."


-- Susan L. Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment