Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspiring Video: If I Had A Life To Live Again

Dear All,

Teachers are humans! We need to be inspired and not take ourselves to seriously.

The late Erma Bombeck (I'm a fan of hers) has written this beautiful and inspiring poem about living life meaningfully.

The Flash Video comes with very nice pictures and meditative piano.

The voice of the female reader is soothing and encouraging.

An idea for using it with our classroom is to discuss what we'll do if we could do anything we wanted to and achieve fulfilment in our lives.

As a Christian, I believe in the assistance of an all-knowing and almighty God who has our best interest at heart.
I hope you'll enjoy this inspiring video as much as I did.

Rodney Tan
----------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment