Sunday, December 19, 2010

Newspaper Write Up: My Honeywell NASA Educators@SpaceCamp 2010 Experience

Here's the cut out of the write up that The New Straits Times 'Learning Curve' did on my recent experience at the Honeywell NASA Educators@SpaceCamp 2010.


Online Version: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/rodn/Article/


I would like to encourage all teachers (not only from Malaysia) to apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity to be at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Centre to experience astronaut training and how to incorporate NASA developed Space and Flight educational materials into our teaching.


It's a really fun experience of learning and networking with teachers from all over the world and the USA. On the last night we had a fantastic dinner, dance with live music right under an actual Saturn V rocket in the Davidson Space and Flight Centre.


All the best!


Rodney Tan


P.S. Please click on the picture to enlarge it. I had to remove my spectacles so that they don't fly off  as this multi-axis trainer spins in all directions!


Cutting from the New Straits Times 'Learning Curve' Sunday 12/12/2010

Online article of the article
Go to: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/rodn/Article/



No comments:

Post a Comment